Thursday, August 30, 2012

One Year

It's been a year to the day since I started this little business of mine.  I've learned so much about myself, photography, and people.  It hasn't always been easy, I've been met with some opposition that I didn't anticipate.  But I know that I have a talent and I'm grateful for it.  I've learned from that opposition and have become a better person and photographer.  I'm so thankful for all my friends, family, and clients for making this dream a reality. 

Here's the top 10 reasons I LOVE photography (in no particular order). 

1. I've gained more confidence in myself. 
2. I can find beauty in anything and notice how beautiful the world is a lot more often now. 
3. Pictures are priceless once the ones you are photographing have left this earth. 
4. I love being around families. They all teach me something new and help me to become a better wife and mother. 
 5. I'm always amazed at the kindness of others who have helped me by supporting, answering questions, and helping me continue to learn.
 6. I LOVE capturing candid moments, they are my favorite. 
 7. My eyes are always on the lookout for a new location and I love how excited I get when I find one. 
8. I love getting feedback on my pictures, so THANK YOU for the likes and sweet comments on my work. 
9. I love having my little Livy randomly say, "Hey mom do you think this would be a good pose?" Or, "Okay mom (grabbing her pretend camera) you need to put your hand here, and make your face like this.....good job baby that's perfect." 
10. And I LOVE buying new lenses and having a passion for learning more!

Here's a quick glimpse of my first year in business (in no particular order).


























No comments:

Post a Comment