Thursday, February 2, 2012

MCP Action Photo Challenge #2-Theme Love


My two-year-old Olivia is as cute as they come. She's also as stubborn, opinionated and ornery as they come. She'll be three in April and I thought we were lucky and missed the terrible two's, oh how wrong I was. She's constantly sneaking out the garage door and "running away" when she's mad. She's usually mad because she can't have anymore candy, or it's nap time, or I looked at her funny. At least she takes a buddy with her, her favorite doll. I decided to take my camera with me and sneak some shots as she took off on her 5th journey for the day. But oh how I love this adorable two year old. She makes me very happy, even when she's naughty.

If you like it please go here and vote for me, I'm #11. http://www.mcpactions.com/blog/2012/02/01/mcp-project-12-month-two/





No comments:

Post a Comment